Although garage doors have only one job to do, their single job is one of the most important, when it comes to garages. After all they’re the doorways of a garage. When they’re working properly, all goes well until they stop working due to any malfunction. If you’re bothering about why is my garage door not closing? There can be a few reasons that may impact the working condition of a garage door opener. Here are a few things that can impact the working of a garage door opener:
- The most common reason behind your garage door not opening is, probably something could be blocking your garage door completely closing.
- If the safety sensor of your garage door opener is not working properly, it can be the reason why your garage door is not closing. Make sure you get them checked by a professional.
- If the sensors of your garage door are not in the perfect alignment, your garage door won’t be closing properly.
- In case of broken springs, which your garage door heavily relies on for the operation, the garage door opener couldn’t close.
- One more reason for your garage door not closing properly is the damaged cables.
- Tracks comprise of one of the most important components of a garage door. Any damage of these tracks can simply make your garage door unable to close completely.
Above are only a few aspects that can make a garage door not to close properly. If your garage door is not closing, it’s better to contact a professional and repair it. Triple B Garage Doors is one such professional company with right amounts of expertise and experience.
This post first appeared on https://triplebgaragedoors.com/