Throughout the year, harsh weather conditions can take a toll on your garage door. And when you combine weather with normal mechanical part aging, your garage door sees significant wear-and-tear over time. Unfortunately, many homeowners don’t give a second thought to the condition of their garage doors until they no longer function as intended. At Bluff Country Garage Doors, we’re committed to ensuring garage door safety and functionality, which is why we offer homeowners our comprehensive garage door service plan. What does it include, and should you invest in it? Let’s take a look.
What Does Our Service Plan Include?
Our garage door maintenance plan is designed to address wear-and-tear from the outside elements, as well as normal garage door component wear. Because the moving parts of your garage door are designed to last for a specified period of time, they must be inspected and replaced at regular intervals to maintain proper functioning and safety. Here’s what we do to ensure your garage door stays in top condition year-round:
● Inspect the weather seals, cables, rollers, hinges, springs, tracks, and opening system
● Inspect and replace nuts and bolts
● Lubricate tracks, rollers, pulleys, drive device, and chains
● Inspect and replace the batteries in the opener panel and opening devices
● Inspect and reconfigure the garage door opener
● Reset the garage door limiter switch to ensure full opening and closing
Benefits Of Our Garage Door Service Plan
Why should you consider a garage door service plan? Many homeowners never think twice about their garage doors—that is, until they have an issue. A service plan helps you avoid the most common garage door problems that homeowners face by catching small issues before they spiral out of control. With a service plan, you enjoy the following benefits:
● Cost Savings. With regular inspections, your garage door is far less likely to suffer irreparable damage, meaning you save money on costly garage door replacements.
● Safety. As your garage door ages, its moving parts wear and become less dependable. With twice-yearly inspections, we’ll replace worn parts that may present a safety hazard to you and your family.
How Often Should You Have Your Garage Door Serviced?
For most homeowners, a once-yearly inspection will help correct small garage door issues before they become glaring problems. We take our process a step further by contacting you twice per year to perform a full inspection of your garage door and perform any necessary maintenance actions.
By scheduling twice-yearly inspections—one before summer, and one before winter—we service your garage door at the most critical times of the year. When outside weather conditions are at their harshest, your garage door is most susceptible to damage and wear. With our complete service plan, you can rest assured we’ll keep your garage door in proper working order year-round.
Need Garage Door Maintenance? Contact Bluff Country Garage Doors
At Bluff Country Garage Doors, we offer complete garage door installation, repair, and maintenance. Since 2001, we’ve been helping homeowners get the most out of their garage doors, and we proudly serve residents throughout Houston, MN, and the surrounding areas. With our complete service plan, we’ll keep your garage door in proper working order throughout the year by catching any minor problems before they become glaring issues. To learn more about our services, give our team a call at 612-226-4721, or feel free to send us a message on our contact page.
This post first appeared on http://www.bluffcountrygaragedoor.com